Thursday, March 14, 2013

Yep, I dream.

My dreams are... interesting. One of my latest dreams, I'm not sure where I was, but where ever I was, Bruno Mars was there too. I don't know why he was in my dream, I don't really listen to him often. But I started just hanging out with him, having him sing for me, all of that fun stuff. Well I have this good friend named Ryan, or as we call him, Ryanimay, because of his anime like hair and features. If you don't believe me, look up "Ryanimay Conferido" on google images or YouTube. Well, Ryan is not what I'd call "famous," but he's very well know all around the world. So, at some point in my dream, Bruno Mars suddenly became my friend, Ryanimay. I don't know, dreams don't make sense. But we were at this thing called a "Meet and Greet" for Ryan. I just sat with him, we talked, I asked him if anyone else in Quest (a dance crew he is a part of) were going to come to the meet and greet, he said no. Then, for some reason, they were selling random foods at the meet and greet and Ryan asked me if he should buy a loaf of bread... And that's my dream. Please don't judge me. My brain is very odd.

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite part about dreams is they make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Its like your brain telling you "hey you really are crazy"

    ReplyDelete